Issei Kurikara is a very talented tattoo artist from Japan. Although he specializes in traditional japanese tattooing (Irezumi) he is a very open minded artist and also masters a lot of other tattoo styles (oldschool, letterings, portraits, tribals, etc.).
- 1981 - Issei is born in Horishima, Japan
- 2000 - Issei starts tattooing in California, USA
- 2003 - Further studies in Lausanne with Filip Leu
- 2004 - 2008 Issei is travelling through Holland, Italy, England and India and is further refining his tattoo skills in these countries
- 2008 - Arrival in Switzerland and working in Basel
- 2009 - Issei goes back to India where he opens a new Studio
- 2010 - Issei comes back to Switzerland and opens his own Studio in Biel/Bienne
Issei is a very open minded and friendly person and a professional tattoo artist. He is a very trustful and honest person and his skills as an artist will convince you quickly.